Consumed: Reclaiming Biblical Worship.
“Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe” - Hebrews 12:28
- Learn what true worship is, (and what is false).
- Understand why the issue of worship can be so volatile.
- Discover God’s worship style preference. (It may not be what you think.)
- Reclaim the passion, purpose and power of personal praise.
- Release the freedom of worship in your both personal and public life.
This is typically a two day seminar / retreat. A streamlined one day seminar can be arranged. If you are interested in scheduling this seminar / retreat, e-mail Chet Todd at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the photo.